Whether you are a family, a couple, or group of friends, this is the perfect event to get your Christmas spirit soaring.
This year's event features:
- Dancing Lights on Livingstone Lake: starting at 4:30 p.m. Two different shows - one show on the half hour and a different one at the top of the hour. Two different shows repeating in sequence throughout the evening.
- Photos with Santa and the backdrop of a million twinkling lights: Dec. 11 - 24
- Svend and Jens, our Scandinavian Christmas Gnomes appear nightly in three performance areas
- Mischievous Grinch and his secret hut
- Shadow puppet performance by the talented duo Mind of a Snail
- Community Choirs on the Performance Stage (Dec. 11 – 20)
- VOC Sweet Soul Gospel Choir on the Performance Stage (Dec. 21)
- The Christmas Revelers on the Performance Stage (Dec. 22 and 23)
- Make-a-Wish Candle Grotto
- Candy Cane Express model train
- Make-A-Wish 'Room of Joy' featuring a Parade of Lego creations by the Vancouver Lego Club
- Special themed areas; Gingerbread Wood, Golden Chain Walk, Candy Cane Lane
When: December 11, 2013 - January 4, 2014 (except December 25)
Where: Van Dusen Botanical Gardens, 5251 Oak Street
Tickets: may be purchased in advance, online, which can save you a bit of time when first entering the gardens. Buy advance tickets through Tickets Tonight 604.684.2787 (service charge applies) or in person at the Garden Shop (no service charge) as of November 1
Visit http://www.vandusengarden.org for additional info!